Monkeybt93Monkeybt93

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Cat Face ep.11 Cat Face ep.11

Funny, If I Spoke German.

There are parts in this video that I understand and find funny. But when the cat talks half of the time I have know idea what he is saying. His voice is funny though.

Santa's Grotto. Santa's Grotto.

Maybe If You Actually Tried.

I've always thought that if your flash wasn't good and you knew it, why put it up on Newgrounds. I have yet to get the answer to that, but the question still comes to mind. The animation was poorly done and had no color to it. This flash had one of the worst storylines I had ever seen on here, and was too long just to have no point at the end. If a project gets stressful take some time off to think about it and how you want to approach it. Then go back to it with a clear mind. That's the only advice I can offer you, other than that good luck.

Mechabloby responds:

Nah, with me, when I say work's stressful, it meas I'm no longer motivated to work on it. I do badly made animations out of boredom, usually, so don't think of them as something completely serious. I'm glad you took the time out to write a decent review, though; thanks for that

Friends Or Rivals? Friends Or Rivals?

Some Good Fights.

I thought that the fighting scenes progressed smoothly and you did a job good with them. I also liked the camera work you used for the fights. The ending was okay as I wasn't really sure what happened and I didn't really care for the story and dialogue. Otherwise I thought you put some good time into this and came out with a great flash.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Doesn't Get Old.

I've watched this video plenty of times now and it just never gets old. I think the timing for everything is perfect, and blood amount is just right. I thought the voices for the locust were absolutely hilarious. Great job, I just gave you a 9 because people who don't know about Gears of War might not find this funny.

Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

Random Garbage.

I understand that the movie is suppose to not make sense and attract people with its name, but it just didn't do it for me. I like it when random is funny, and I just didn't find that this random was funny. It looks as if a lot of other people enjoyed it, but it just wasn't enough to make me laugh.